Monday, February 1, 2010

The Abstract's Post # 8 - Irene Watts - Nevada USA

Here's how it came to the Abstract's World in true Mail Art form! What a pleasant surprise it was to see such whimsical wonders arrive! And this was just the envelope! I could not wait to see the surprise inside......



I have to say Irene that I got a good laugh at the bird on the back of the envelope! He has most certainly flown a long way to be a part of this Abstract World. I just love all the handmade envelopes too!



And I was not disappointed with what awaited me inside! Wonderful watercolors and mixed media inspired by one of my paintings and the great surrealist, Salvador Dali. Again this world we share in Mail Art is truly inspiring! I have been deeply touched by all the warm welcomes and wonderful pieces that keep coming in the mail to me! Thanks Irene for letting me know that I had inspired you to create! I enjoyed your piece very much....and BTW, my wife really LOVES your website and humor!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments about my little mail art offering. Delighted that you liked it. Glad that your wife enjoyed reading my Blog. Hello to her. See you at the mailbox. Irene

    ReplyDelete